We pick you up from the location of your choice in New Delhi for the drive to Agra - Luxury express train option is available. The journey will take approximately four hours, hence an early morning start is recommended.
Arrive at Agra and freshen up before you begin your tour.
Begin your discovery of the historic city of Agra with a visit to the impressive red sandstone Agra Fort built by Akbar - the most illustrious ruler of the Mughal dynasty - in 1565 A.D. It was subsequently embellished with beautiful palaces, mosque and gardens by his successors. Replete with priceless examples of craftsmanship from the Mughal era, these include the exquisite Moti Masjid or Pearl Mosque, the Diwan-i-Khas, the Diwan-i-Am, Jahangir Mahal and Shish Mahal.
Break for Lunch.
In the afternoon visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, a pristine white marble mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife – Mumtaz Mahal. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, it took 20,000 workers from neighboring Islamic countries, 22 years of ceaseless toil to create this exquisite white marble monument upon which people have waxed eloquent throughout the world.
In the late afternoon, embark on your return journey to Delhi
Arrive at Delhi in the late evening and we drop you at the location of your choice.
End of our services.
Note: The Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
Starting Price $89
Price varies based on dates of travel & no. of travellers
Click here to Submit Enquiry
- Surface transport for Delhi-Agra-Delhi by your personal luxury A/C vehicle in case of 2 guests traveling together & A/C luxury SUV vehicle in case of 4 guests traveling together.
- One horse-carriage ride to the Taj Mahal from the nearest parking point.
- Services of a professional, English speaking local guide during sightseeing / excursions.
- Bottled mineral water for sightseeing/excursions and long drives.
- Assistance at all destinations.
Not included :
- Any hotel accommodation either in Delhi or in Agra.
- Any personal expenses such as tips and drinks.
- Any extra meals (other than those specifically laid down).
- Personal Travel insurance, visa etc.
- Camera fees (both still and video).
- Entrance fees to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, as per the itinerary.